BUILD A CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM
Football is not just about running a fancy offense and playing good defense.
There are so many things that lead up to winning championships. Most coaches are not born in a place where they got to learn what it takes. They do not coach in a place where they get to learn what it takes from other coaches. Most coaches have to learn this over the course of an entire career. With iCoach we give you all those things in an organized easy system to follow. We teach you how to build great players, great traditions, great expectations, a great offense, and a great staff! All you have to do is join the membership and get started with the courses.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SOME CONCEPTS INCLUDED
These are clips of some of the concepts in the system in actual Friday night action.
This offensive system is different! It's a little bit of Wing-T, a little bit of VEER, and a little bit of Gap Scheme Smash Mouth Football!
After every game I get calls and emails commenting on how fast we play and how hard we are to defend because of how well we execute. Coaches want to know how we make our players so aggressive, strong, and confident in everything we do. We will teach you all of it inside our iCoach Membership.
We run the same exact system with our entire program
3rd Grade through Varsity!
GET FULL ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE SYSTEM NOW!
WHY THE iCOACH SYSTEM?
Inside the iCoach we will teach you how to win more football games with slower, undersized, less talented athletes.
Everyone is amazed by how some teams play so fast, and how big the holes they run through are. How it looks like they score at will. It seems like their players NEVER make mistakes. This High Octane Spread Attack can be installed in 5 days and we give you everything that you need for install.
The system includes Over 200+ Clinic Films & Install Videos along with THOUSANDS of Templates and Resources!
Below you will find more information on the system and what's included.
There are only so many "plays" that can be implemented into your offensive system. The actual plays themselves are not important. We all run the same plays.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING in your offense is THE SYSTEM.
- How well can you teach the information to your players so that they remember it?
- How fast can you relay that information in to your players?
- Then how quickly can you get the players lined up correctly, 100% confident in their assignment, and ready to fire off the ball with confidence?
We will show you how to take our system that has been proven at every level over the last 20 years and implement it into the style of offense that best suits your football team. The plays can change from year to year as long as the players know and are confident in the system.Get Access Now!
SPEED OF PLAY
What makes kids play slow is not their athletic ability. It's how much they have to think.
We will teach you how to take the greatest concepts from the best offensive systems and combine them into our system that will have the defense on skates, confused, and arguing with each other.
By utilizing hand signals, minimal plays with multiple options, easy formation rules, and scripting you are able to play fast and take advantage of the other teams confused players.
There is no more memorizing series (ie. Power Series, Buck Series, Trap Series, ect...) or number systems. This offense has two base concepts and can be ran out of whatever formations give you the best chance to win. The play calls are easy and memorable for the kids. The coaching points to master the plays are unforgettable.
We give you all of the handouts, film clips, and video training courses you need to teach your players to...
PLAY FAST • PLAY SMART • PLAY TOGETHERGet Access Now!
We will teach you how to run schemes that make the defense wrong even when they are doing EXACTLY what they have been coached to do.
There is nothing worse as a defensive coordinator than having your players do exactly what they were coached to do and still be wrong.
- Full R.P.O. Offensive System Install Video Course
- Handouts for players and coaches to make the learning "School Like"
- Personnel Expectations by Position Course
- Choosing the Right Offensive Schemes for Your Personnel
- Practice Planning Course & Templates
- Practice Scripting Course & Templates
- 7 on 7 Scripting Course & Templates
- Inside Run Scripting Course & Templates
- Team Session Scripting Course & Templates
- Thursday Practice Planning (Day before game) Course & Templates
- Thursday Scripting Course & Templates
- Game Day Scripting Course & Templates
- Game Day Schedule Course: What to do from the moment school ends until Kickoff
- Game Day Walk Through Course
The Best Plays in the World Don't Matter if Your Weight Program Stinks!
Take a look at what you’ll learn and how it will guarantee you start to see real results on the field.
More SIZE... More STRENGTH... More SPEED...
- The Seasons of Training Course: What to do, how to do it, and when.
- How to Track Attendance, Results, and Effort in your Off-Season Training.
- How to get your players to WANT TO show up everyday in the weight room.
- Winter Weight Training Course, Schedule, & Workouts
- Spring Training Course, Schedule, & Workouts
- Summer Training Course, Schedule, Workouts
- Full Football Weight Training Program that WORKS.
- Max Testing Course & Templates
- Max Tracking Course & Templates
- Speed & Agility Training Program & Course
- Toughness & Competitiveness Training Program & Course
- Combatives Training Program & Course
COACHING THE COACHES
Choosing and Coaching your coaching staff is the single most important thing you will do as a head coach.
This course includes...
- How to Choose Your Staff
- How to Choose Volunteers
- How to Conduct Pre/Post Season Interviews with Staff and Players
- How to Set a Coaches Expectation Schedule
- How to Manage All Your Roles as a Head Coach
- Creating Your Coaching Philosophy
- Setting Your Program Vocabulary
- Setting Program Goals
- How to Get Hired as a Head Coach
- and much Much MORE!
Take Your TEAM to the Next Level!START YOUR 7 DAY TRIAL NOW!
SAMPLE INSTALL CLINIC
(Watch the videos below to see a sample clinic on one of the ways we attack defenses.)
LIVE GAME CUT UPS
Use these to see the things in the clinic put into game action. If you do not have your own game film because you are new to the system then just use ours with your players.
STAFF & PLAYER WORKBOOKS
We help you make your system install school like with workbooks. Your staff and players can follow along and fill in as you teach them the system.
These are some of the courses included in your iCoach.Football Membership. You will also get access to our FULL High Octane No Huddle Spread R.P.O. System!
and much MUCH MORE!START YOUR 7 DAY TRIAL
WHAT OTHER COACHES ARE SAYING
Coach D. Jones | Michigan
“I just wanted to update you on how are season went. We did in fact win our City Championship and made it to the State Title Game running the offense. It was awesome to see the kids adjust, and we also had many individuals and teams compliment us on how effective our offense was. The loved how the RPO looked and how we executed.”
Coach Turso | Washington
"We went from running about 45 plays a game to about 60 to 70 plays. Averaged about 35 points a game, got our 1st league title in 19 years. Spread them out, make the defense cover the whole field."
Coach Miller | Germany
"Ok coaches, we had our first outdoor, full pad training last Friday. During the scrimmage portion of our practice (30 minutes), we ran the no huddle for the very first time. We ran 43 plays in the 30 minute session. Guys are buying into the program 100%! O-liners at first were concerned about their stamina, but after last practice they are excited! They saw and sensed the uncertainty in the defense and it just got them hungrier!"
Coach Guidone | Ohio
“Coach Twiddy's system made it simple to teach the spread offense to my youth team. We were able to win our league the first 3 years we used the offense and were able to put up big numbers both on the scoreboard and the stat sheet. Any coach looking to play faster and run a spread style offense would benefit greatly from this system.”
Coach Allen | Texas
"When I say this program gave me everything I needed, it has EVERYTHING from install videos to handouts for o-lineman, recruiting information, and I also bought the weight training program. I would recommend this to any new coaches or coaches looking to become an offensive coordinator."